Venters Solicitors is a well-respected law firm with offices in London and Reigate, Surrey. The firm was established in 1991 by its Managing Partner June Venters QC. Venters Solicitors has an established reputation.
The firm’s dedicated team of lawyers and case workers specialise in all areas of Family law, Crime and Mediation. For further information regarding the company, please visit our website http://www.venters.co.uk
Venters Solicitors require a Paralegal for our Family department based at the Reigate office, whose role will include the following:
1. Assisting other fee earners with case work, research and legal administration
2. Accompany counsel/advocates to court
3. Dealing with new client enquiries
4. Administrative tasks
You will need to have completed either the LPC or BVC/BPTC [preferably with Family law options]. Experience in a solicitor’s legal aid practice would be an advantage.
You will need the following skills:
1. Confidence and enthusiasm
2. Excellent organisational and time management skills
3. Ability to prioritise workloads and focus on a number of unrelated tasks
4. High level of attention to detail and accuracy
5. Good communication skills (verbal and written)
6. Ability to work under pressure and work effectively as part of a team
7. Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision
8. Willingness to take on tasks beyond basic job description
Closing date for applications is 22nd May 2015, if you are successful in your application, interviews will take place in the week of 1st June 2015.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org